Muscle Up Gym Membership Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of services and constitute an agreement between you and us. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions because you will be bound by them.
1.“Gym” means a facility owned and operated by Muscle Up Gym Ltd.
2.“Gym Rules” means the rules and regulations governing the use of an Muscle 3.Up Gym Ltd.
4.“Member” “you” and “your” means on-going direct debit, card payers, annual and daily prepaid members.
5.“PAR Questionnaire” –means the physical activity readiness questionnaire completed by you on-line.
Monthly Contract: You, authorise Muscle Up Gym to transfer electronic funds on a recurring basis from the checking, savings, or credit card account you specified for your membership dues. This authorisation is to remain effective until Muscle Up Gym has collected for all charges assessed in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Membership Term: I acknowledge and agree that I will maintain membership and pay the dues specified . I agree that I will be liable for dues for the entire term of this one month rolling agreement in the amounts as stated herein regardless of usage or any change of circumstance.
First Payment: I am making an initial first payment for the specified membership amount.
Next Payment: I understand my next payment for the same amount as the first payment is due on the same day of each calendar month.
Membership Renewal: After the initial one month term has expired, this Agreement shall automatically continue from month to month at the prevailing membership rate, which is subject to change, until I contact Muscle Up Gym in writing via email or letter to cancel. I am responsible for all charges billed or incurred prior to cancellation. I further agree that my membership benefits are exclusive to me and are in no way transferable to anyone else.
Muscle Up Gym agrees to provide and the Student agrees to purchase competent instruction, supervised by qualified personnel trained in the procedures and traditions of such activities.
The Student acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. I have chosen to enter into the chosen membership package:
2. Upon completion and full payment of any phase, one-off purchase or program, students wishing to continue with the next phase or program must enter into a new Agreement.
3. Muscle Up Gym or any party designated by Muscle Up Gym may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of Muscle Up Gym and use of any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including,but not limited to, the internet.
4. The required physical exertion may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I hereby represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a doctor prior to and regarding my participation in the Classes and that my doctor has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation in the Classes.
5. In consideration of me being permitted to participate in the Classes, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and anyone else who may claim on my behalf hereby waive any and all claims, liability and damages I may now or in the future have against Muscle Up Gym, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators,successors, and assigns, arising by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes, however caused.
6. I further hereby release, remiss and forever discharge Muscle Up Gym, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators,successors, and assigns from and against all demands, claims, actions, damages,costs and expenses arising from or with respect to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused, arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes whether or not caused by, in whole or in part, the negligence or gross negligence of Muscle Up Gym.
7. I will hold harmless and indemnify Muscle Up Gym, its directors,officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from any and all liability for any damage or injury to the property or persons of any third party resulting from my involvement in or presence during any of the Classes.
8. I will comply with all the rules and regulations of Muscle Up Gym.
9. I will pay a service charge of £5.00 for any payments 10 days past due. If there are three payments which are 10 days past due during the period of this Agreement, I agree to pay the remaining balance of the Agreement in full, in addition to any and all recovery charges incurred.
10. I hereby agree that if Muscle Up Gym, is unable to process my payment from the designated account provided by me, Muscle Up Gym is permitted to use any of the other accounts information provided as many times and as often as needed to replace the unpaid payments and service charges as explained on section 9 of this agreement.
11. In addition to any rights and remedies it may otherwise have, Muscle Up Gym may terminate this Agreement upon ten days’ written notice to me if I fail to comply with my obligations under this Agreement and do not cure any such failure within ten days after receiving notice of such failure.
12. Failure to attend the Classes does not relieve me of the obligation to pay the full tuition for the program or phase in which I am currently enrolled in, neither does it entitle me to any refunds of unused services.
13. I understand that any monthly rolling contract agreement may be cancelled at any time by giving 1 calender’s month notice. If the student and/or co-signer wish to cancel this agreement on the stated terms set out, they may do so by sending a 30 day written notice, delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel the contract, Muscle Up Gym has 15 days to issue a pro-rata refund any outstanding money.
14. I understand that any one-off service purchase agreement may be cancelled at any time by giving 1 calender’s month notice. If the student and/or co-signer wish to cancel this agreement on the stated terms set out, they may do so by sending a 30 day written notice, delivered to email@example.com. If you cancel the contract, Muscle Up Gym has 15 days to refund any outstanding services unused only.
15. I confirm that the provisions in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior communications,proposals, representations and agreements, whether oral or written with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
17. I acknowledge receiving a copy of this Agreement.
18. I understand my rights and obligations as stated above. I confirm that I am the full age of eighteen years (unless otherwise indicated) and that I have read and understood this release and waiver of liability and I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to claim damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns my have against Muscle Up Gym.
18. Right of cancellation: You may cancel any Agreement from the day you enter the Agreement until 10 days after you accept the Agreement. You do not need a reason to cancel. If you cancel the contract, Muscle Up Gym has 15 days to refund the money in full. To cancel, you must give notice of cancellation to:
You must give notice of cancellation by a method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, including registered mail, electronic mail or personal delivery. If you send the notice of cancellation by registered mail or electronic mail, it doesn’t matter if the seller receives the notice within the required period as long as you sent it within the required period.